|Type:||Newsletter (The Penguin Collector)|
- 'Allen Lane and Priory Farm' by Tony Giles.
- 'Selling Penguins during five decades' by David Hedges.
- 'What is paperback?' by Richard Williams.
- 'The flattery of imitation? Perry Colour Books' by John Morris.
- 'Christmas Quiz: history of Penguin Books' by Dr Sydney Scott.
- 'Boxes of Delight: aspects of the Renier Collection' by Tessa Rose.
If there is a particular article that you are interested in obtaining, please get in touch with the Editor.