Use of this Site.
We may, at any time, update, change, modify, discontinue or limit access to this Site or any content or functionality thereof, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to this Site, and exercise any other right that we may have, for your failure to comply with the following:
- You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and will not use this Site or any information from this Site or through this Site for any fraudulent, unlawful or unethical purpose.
- You will respect the dignity and rights of others when using this Site, and will not use this Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of privacy and publicity of others.
- You agree that you will not provide any false information, or impersonate others, when using this Site, or otherwise imply any false endorsement or affiliation.
- You will not input or transmit any unauthorized information or data through this Site.
- You will not interfere with, hijack, disrupt or attack this Site or the operation of this Site. You will not use this Site to transmit any viruses, trojan horses or other malware. You may not modify or deface this Site, mirror this Site or create any database using the content of this Site.
- You may not use this Site, or any content or information from this Site, for any commercial purposes.
- You will comply with additional guidelines and standards that are posted elsewhere on this Site.
Copyright and Trademarks
PCS particularly wishes to acknowledge with grateful thanks the kind permission of Penguin Books Ltd. (UK) to reproduce various materials including its book covers and, where incorporated, its various logos.
This Site is owned and operated by the Penguin Collectors Society (“PCS”) and the Content is displayed for personal, non-commercial use only. All software used on this Site and all Content included on this Site (including without limitation Site design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof) is the property of PCS, Penguin Books Ltd. (UK) or its or their respective authors, designers or other suppliers (as applicable) and is protected by copyright laws.
None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. [This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from this Site on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact.] Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited. Requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from any books published by PCS should be, in the first instance, addressed to the Treasurer at email@example.com.
Links to third party web sites
This Site may include links to third party Internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are included solely for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement by PCS of the sites linked or referred to, nor does PCS have any control over the content of any such sites.
This Site is provided by PCS in good faith but PCS does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of this Site or the Content or any websites to which this Site is linked, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
There is no guarantee that this Site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
To the extent permitted by law, PCS hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, this Site and/or any website to which this Site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
PCS only collects personally identifying information that you provide when processing a membership application, or if it is shared with us through payment processors such as Paypal in order to fulfil your purchases through our shop.Last Updated: [07/08/16]